THE Bemba community of Tsholotsho is enjoying the installation of a solar plant to power their homesteads and improve access to water for household and irrigation purposes. About 70 kilometres from Tsholotsho centre is Bemba village which the locals have named ‘Emaguswini Komnyamubambile’, loosely translated ‘where darkness has a grip’. The history behind the name…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green