The Tenant – Landlord relationship has long been a source of conflict. It really needn’t be the case, a benefcial and stress free relationship can be maintained if either party is informed and understands their rights and responsibilities. The Housing and Building Act [Chapter22.07] and the Rent Regulations Statutory Instruments 676 of 1983 and 32…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green