ST ANNE’S IS A PRIVATE ROMAN CATHOLIC HEALTH FACILITY LOCATED IN AVONDALE, HARARE. IT WAS STARTED 1937 BY THE CATHOLIC SISTERS OF THE LITTLE COMPANY OF MARY. THE HOSPITAL HAS VARIOUSDEPARTMENTS WHICH INCLUDES OPERATING THEATRES (OTS), INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU), CORONARY CARE UNIT (CCU), HIGH DEPENDENCY UNIT (HDU), EXECUTIVE EN SUITES, PRIVATE SINGLE ROOMS, GENERAL…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green