THE somewhat complex history of Proplastics Ltd. dates back 55 years to 1965. The company was originally incorporated on 11th November, 1965 as Promat (Private) Limited and it was the first plastic extrusion factory in what was then Rhodesia. The company was jointly owned by Tramat of Italy and Prodorite (Private) Limited of Rhodesia. Prodorite…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green