THE N1 HOTEL GROUP NOW HAS FOUR PROPERTIES IN ZIMBABWE. THE FIRST HOTEL OPENED IN BULAWAYO IN 2004 AT 114 JOSHUA NKOMO STREET. THE SECOND HOTEL OPENED IN VICTORIA FALLS IN 2008 AND IN 2013 THEY OPENED THEIR THIRD HOTEL ALONG SAMORA MACHEL AVENUE IN HARARE NEAR THE INTERSECTION WITH FOURTH STREET. IN MAY THIS…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green