Chop Chop has always been an innovative and exciting option for Harare residents to enjoy great food, good service and a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere – whether for a quick breakfast, coffee and cake with a friend, a delicious lunch, or a night out with dinner and drinks from their cocktail bar. It’s always been…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green