THE OLD ROLF VALLEY GYM in Fisher Avenue, just opposite St John’s College, has recently been reborn as MiGym. It’s much bigger and more spacious with the most up to date equipment and modern, comfortable and stylish facilities. There’s even a restaurant and cafe on the premises run by the wellknown Freshly Ground coffee shop…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green