AMCOTTS TRADING OPENED THEIR NEW SHOWROOM, BONDED WAREHOUSE, WORKSHOPS, AND OFFICES IN MSASA IN APRIL THIS YEAR. IT’S INCORPORATED IN A HUGE WAREHOUSE, WITH A DISTINCTIVE SAW-TOOTHED ROOF, SET ON THE CORNER OF ANTHONY AVE AND MARTIN DRIVE. THE BUILDING WAS ORIGINALLY OPENED IN 1981 BY THE THEN MINISTER OF LABOUR AND SOCIAL WELFARE, KUMBIRAI…
GRAND AUTO BODY SHOP (GABS), PART OF THE TSAPO GROUP OF COMPANIES, OPENED ITS NEW WORKSHOP ALONG THE AIRPORT ROAD IN MARCH 2021 THIS YEAR. IT’S JUST BEHIND THE BYD ELECTRIC VEHICLE SHOWROOM WHICH WAS FEATURED IN S&D ISSUE 40. THEY STILL HAVE THEIR ORIGINAL WORKSHOP AT 184 MUTARE ROAD IN MSASA BUT THE NEW…
Search A Keyword
Our Latest Issue
Our fifty-ninth edition has a cross-section of insights for you infrastructure buffs.
Autoworld Zimbabwe is reveling in moving into their new premises that house the Isuzu workshops for light and heavy-duty vehicles as well as parts warehouse and offices.
- ZIMREAL PRESS RELEASE – PROPERTY EXPERTS TO CHART WAY FORWARD AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Autoworld Zimbabwe Opens a Service and Parts Centre in Pomona
- MIOMBO MEWS HOLIDAY APARTMENTS OPENS IN VIC FALLS
- New Sustainable Marondera Megawatt Shopping Mall Revitalises the Town
- Nairet Construction: The Future of Plumbing is Green